All this gaming goodness can be admired through the tempered glass side panel, and as it supports motherboards up to E-ATX in form factor, there will be plenty to look at.
A thoughtfully included PSU shroud also helps users stash away unsightly cables. The front of the case, with its fine mesh and air vents, helps ensure not only good airflow, it also helps accentuate the digitally addressable RGB-LED strip and the look of the case as a whole.
The Features of the Kolink Balance Midi-Tower:
• Stylish Midi-Tower for motherboards up to E-ATX format
• Tempered glass side panel for an unobstructed view of the interior
• Front with fine-mesh ventilation grille
• Attractive dARGB lighting on the front
• A pre-installed 120 mm fan with dARGB lighting at the rear
• Up to five 120 mm- and four 140 mm fans possible in total
• Space for graphics cards up to 370 mm, CPU coolers up to 162 mm
• I/O Panel with controller for RGB-LEDs, 1x USB 3.0 and 2x USB 2.0
• Support for radiator – up to 360 mm (front) 280 mm (cover) 120 mm (rear)