When you talk classroom management software, you're talking Vision. Teachers across the globe rely on it, and why? Because Vision offers tools for teaching that are easy to use, even for a first-time user. Classroom management has been proven to improve student achievement and it makes integrating technology in the classroom more intuitive - with a clean, simple toolbar that puts a rich variety of powerful tools in your hands.
Spend more time teaching and less time on everything else
Vision is your own personal classroom monitor. Keep an eye on everyone's work. Notice when someone's off task. Get everyone to the same place at the same time, so you can start the lesson. These are the tasks that good teaching depends on, but they take a lot of time and energy - and class time is limited. That's where Vision comes in.
Vision classroom computer management lets you make the most of your time when integrating technology in the classroom. It gives you the tools you need to control sources of distraction, monitor student computers, get started without lost transition time and notice as soon as someone needs your help.
The network must have the following minimum configuration:
- Wired Network - 10 Mbps full duplex; 100 Mbps or higher recommended
- Wireless Network - 802.11b; 802.11g recommended
- No filtering of multicast (IGMP) or broadcast UDP or TCP packets
- Vision traffic must not pass through more than four Internet working devices (four hops) that are 10 Mbps or higher
Computer and operating system requirements
The classroom computers must have the following minimum configuration:
- Teacher Operating System - Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista or XP Professional. 32-bit and 64-bit versions are supported. Note that the operating system must have the latest service pack from Microsoft installed. iPad support is also available for teachers, but requires the installation of Vision Mobile which is available at no charge with Vision Pro.
- Student Operation System - Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista or XP Professional. 32-bit and 64-bit versions are supported. Note that the operating system must have the latest service pack from Microsoft installed.
- Processor - 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- Memory - 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- Hard Disk - 150MB available hard-disk space
- Video Display - Any 100% VGA compatible graphics adapter supported by Windows
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 7.0 or later (MS does not support IE6 anymore, neither do we)
System requirements exclusive to Vision Pro
Hardware acceleration recommendations
Netop recommends that classroom computers must have the following configuration to accommodate hardware accelerated applications:
- Processor - Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® dual-core processor, 3.0 GHz or higher with SSE2 technology; for Windows XP: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon dual-core processor, 1.6 GHz or higher with SSE2 technology
- Memory - 2 GB RAM
- Video Display - 1,024 x 768 display resolution with true color
- Video Adapter - hardware accelerated
Common applications that require hardware acceleration, for your reference
Common Point 4D
Alla priser i SEK exkl. moms med reservation för eventuella produkt- och valutaförändringar samt felskrivningar. Ring 046 276 50 35 för licenspriser i nivå 100+.