Top 5 Reasons to BuyCorelDRAW® Technical Suite 2020
1. Complete suite for visual technical communication Created to meet the demands of technical communication professionals and technical graphics users, CorelDRAW® Technical Suite 2020 is your one-stop source for professional visual communication. Create everything from precise technical illustrations with Corel DESIGNER™to compelling marketing materials with CorelDRAW®. Edit photos for documentation with Corel PHOTO-PAINT™and add screenshots with CAPTURE™. When you're ready to share files for collaborative review and approval, use web-based CorelDRAW.app™ to streamline the stakeholder feedback process. Note: Collaboration features are available exclusively with a CorelDRAW Technical Suite subscription, licensing with maintenance, or an additional purchase plan for perpetual license customers.
2. Graphically rich technical design toolsAccelerate your workflow with powerful, dedicated illustration and design tools that ensure accuracy for isometric drawing, detailed callouts, advanced dimensioning, and so much more. CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2020 is packed with features and functionality that enable technical illustrators, writers and graphics users to produce just about anything!
3. Repurpose key assetsRetrieve your important content and data from various sources. Repurpose 3D designs with the integrated XVL Studio Corel Edition, and the optional XVL Studio 3D CAD Corel Edition add-on for advanced 3D CAD assembly formats. With 3D visualization efficiencies, you can insert 3D models as linked or embedded objects into Corel DESIGNER™illustration files for instant access, sharing and reference.
4. Unmatched file format compatibilityWith support for the latest file formats widely used in technical publications, including CGM, WebCGM, SVG and PDF, CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2020 ensures that technical graphics professionals can access critical data from various sources and deliver technical files in a readable format. Import from, and export to, more than 100 file formats, including EPS, DWG, TIFF, PNG, and JPEG. 5.Advanced standards complianceEnsure compliance with various standards-based systems thanks to CorelDRAW Technical Suite's comprehensive support for technical publication standards. Reach a worldwideaudience with Translation Memory System (TMS) support, making authoring localized documents a breeze. Publish S1000D (incl. Issue 5.0) or ATA iSpec 2200 compliant IETPs, and deliver technical communication projects that feature 3D PDF and PDF/A support.
Nytt i denna version
1. Enhanced callout handing Enjoy a number of new optimizations when it comes to communicating information about a specific part of a technical drawing or illustration. Use the new Legless Callout tool when you want to add a callout that doesn't need a leader line to create distance from the part.Save time by automatically applying hotspots and object information on callouts as you draw them, and attach callouts to nested groups. Discover new callout scaling options and object information attached to symbols.
2. Seamless review, feedback, and collaborationGet from ideation to output painlessly with new, game-changing collaboration tools that enable you to connect with clients and colleagues on technical designs like never before. Share your concepts with your reviewers in the Cloud, inviting them to view, annotate, and comment directly on your CorelDRAW®or Corel DESIGNER™file using CorelDRAW.app™. Making design changes couldn't be easier, with feedback from one or many contributors, all in one place—your working file.
3. Improved styles workflowBoost your productivity when it comes to working with lines, halos, and styles. Take advantage of the timesaving new Thick and thin line drawing mode to automatically adjust line weights on curves, rectangles, ellipses, and more. Adding depth to an isometric drawing has never been easier, with the ability to apply two line weights at once and reverse them with a click. When it comes to adding halos on lines, enjoy the new ability to lock the ratio between your outline width and halo width for seamless scaling.Note: Collaboration features are available exclusively with a CorelDRAW Technical Suite subscription, licensing with maintenance, or an additional purchase plan for perpetual license customers.
4. Timesaving new features and faster performance CorelDRAW®Technical Suite 2020 takes productivity seriously. Work more efficiently with a noticeably more responsive suite of applications, packed with tools that makeatimesaving impact on your design experience. The new Wrapfeaturein Corel DESIGNER 2020 makes it quick and easy to precisely wrapan object aroundacylinder, like adding a label to a bottle. CorelDRAW and Corel DESIGNER 2020 areloaded with features that use artificial intelligence (AI) to expand your design capabilities and accelerate workflows. Process images in high gear with AI-powered upsampling and JPEG artifact removal and enjoy next-level bitmap-to-vector trace results, made exceptional by machine learnedalgorithms.
5 .Improved 3D repurposing with XVL Studio Corel EditionTechnical illustrators who leverage 3D designs from existing sources will benefit fromanumber of updates to XVL Studio Corel Edition, including a simplified object structure for imported 3D views in CorelDESIGNER, preserved object metadata, an optimized snapshots workflow, and so much more.
6. Leverage 3D CAD data with a powerful 3D CAD add-onTransform complex 3D CAD parts and assemblies into comprehensible visualizations with XVL Studio 3D CAD Corel Edition, the essential add-on to CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2020. The latest version of this powerful 3D authoring software is packed with productivity and performance enhancements, as well as added file format support. Save time with a more efficient process for updating 3D-sourced illustrations in Corel DESIGNER, and enjoy more control over automated updates, thanks to enriched Auto Detection and Update functionality. Benefit from a number of improvements to advanced object structure handling—from streamlined Replace Assembly updates, to powerful enhancements to the Edit panel.
●Intel Core i3/5/7/9 or AMD Ryzen 3/5/7/9/Threadripper, EPYC
●OpenCL 1.2 capable video card (recommended)
●4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
●7.4 GB hard disk space
●Multi-touch screen, mouse or tablet
●1280 x 720 screen resolution at 100% (96 dpi)
●Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher
●Microsoft.NET Framework 4.7.2●
DVD drive optional (for box installation);Installation from DVD requires a download of up to 2 GB
●Internet connection is required to install and authenticate CorelDRAW Technical Suite and access some of the included software components, online features and content. For more information, please visit www.coreldraw.com.
|CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2020 ESD||8 356 kr|
|CorelDRAW Technical Suite 365-Day Subs. (Single)||3 044 kr|
Alla priser i SEK exkl. moms med reservation för eventuella produkt- och valutaförändringar samt felskrivningar. Ring 046 276 50 35 för licenspriser i nivå 100+.