Sony Vegas Pro 12 Suite
The Vegas™ Pro 12 Suite provides an efficient, intuitive, and forward-thinking content creation environment for today’s most popular production and distribution formats.
The Vegas™ Pro 12 Suite is a full-featured production environment for video editing and compositing, multi-track mixing, sound design, visual effects, and disc authoring. Direct project integration between Vegas Pro and HitFilm lets you move media between the programs without rendering or "flattening" the images. Use HitFilm to add a range of dramatic and realistic special effects like smoke, fire, explosions, lightning, and more. Master your audio in Sound Forge Pro, automate your editing workflow with Production Assistant, and add the perfect musical background with 100 royalty-free soundtracks. These powerful tools, combined with the high-end performance and ground-breaking innovations in Vegas Pro 12, means it's never been easier to bring your creative vision to life.
PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS: VEGAS PRO 12
• New! Timeline Integration with HitFilm 2 Ultimate: Direct timeline interoperability between Vegas Pro 12 and HitFilm 2 Ultimate, creating a seamless post-production environment for editing and visual effects.
• New! Expanded Edit Mode: Double click a cut or transition between 2 events in the timeline to temporarily split the track into A and B rolls. This enables the user to see all of the unused media before and after the edit point for both events. The adjacent frames of the two clips at the edit point can be clearly viewed above the split track during the editing process. The edit point can be dragged left or right while still viewing the unused frames. Additionally, setting a Loop Region around the edit point enables you to dynamically add or remove frames from either side of the edit point while the media is playing, creating a highly precise, interactive editing experience.
• New! Project Interchange: Import and export a wide range of project files to and from Vegas Pro 12. The built-in software can convert the native .veg file to AAF, for Avid® Pro Tools®, XML for Apple® Final Cut Pro 7®, Final Cut Pro X (export only) and DaVinci Resolve 8, and .prproj for Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 and After Effects CS6.
• New! Comprehensive S-log Workflow: The Sony PMW-F3 camera, along with the F23, F35 and F65 cameras, can record video with a response curve intended to capture the full dynamic range that the camera is capable of. This curve is called S-log. Using OpenColorIO technology developed by Sony Pictures Imageworks, Vegas Pro 12 supports S-log via the Academy Color Encoding System (ACES) color space standard. Vegas Pro 12 is an end-to-end S-log solution, with the ability to apply the appropriate LUT (Look-up Table) during the editing process, based on the display device and the creative goals of the production team. The edited project can be encoded to a wide range of formats, using ACES-defined color space standards as well as other popular non-ACES standards.
• New! Panasonic P2 Support: Ingest P2 media using Vegas Pro's Device Explorer, and edit the DVCPRO 25/50/100 and AVC-Intra 50/100 MXF files natively.
• New! Smart Proxy Workflow: Create high-performance, agile Smart Proxy clips in the Project Media view, to achieve faster playback on a wider variety of hardware. This is especially useful for DPX image sequences and CPU-intensive codecs like MVC and high bit-rate formats like HDCAM SR 444. Media will automatically and dynamically switch from original to proxy based on the Preview playback settings. To ensure optimum quality, original media files will be used for the final render.
• New! Optimized for 64-bit Operating Systems: 64-bit operating systems are the best choice for high-end performance, especially when working with demanding HD, 3D, 2K, and 4K content. By focusing exclusively on 64-bit operating systems, Vegas Pro 12 overcomes many of the limitations of legacy 32-bit software/hardware architecture. Optimizing exclusively for today's 64-bit systems will enable users to enjoy superior performance and improved stability for memory-intensive projects and formats.
• New! User Interface Enhancements: Multiple UI updates will help new users become familiar with Vegas Pro, as well as improving the editing experience for current Vegas Pro users. Included in the Enhancements: (1) A new Toolbar Icon for Splitting, (2) A yellow border outlines the most recently added clip on the timeline, (3) Large blue handles on timeline events make it easier to grab the various interactive event modifiers, and (4) more comprehensive tool tips, describing not just the name of the tool but also what the tool does.
• New! Project Media Updates: Many significant refinements have been added to the Project Media view. Thumbnails are optimized for 16:9, and media that is a different aspect ratio than the project will appear letter-boxed or side-pillared. A more prominent border around the thumbnails clearly highlights selected clip(s). Right-clicking on the thumbnail and selecting 'Select Timeline Events' locates the clip on the timeline, where you can use Ctrl+[ and Ctrl+] to move between selected events.
• New! Project Media Tagging: Quickly categorize your media with customizable tags. A Media Tag can be applied to the entire clip or to a region of a clip. As each clip is tagged, it will automatically be organized into appropriately named Media Bins. "Quick Search" enables instant filtering of media based on a single text field. The "Search Media" dialog facilitates more complex searches using multiple conditions, and makes the bins it creates "smart." Smart Bins will update automatically if any media tags are changed or if new media gets added that matches the search criteria.
• New! Vegas Explorer Redesign: Finding media on your hard drives has never been easier. The updated Vegas Explorer now features a Thumbnail View, and supports Windows Libraries including My Songs, My Videos, and My Pictures. Auto-text fill and "Breadcrumb Control" similar to Windows Explorer lets you quickly navigate to previous directories on your system. Using CTRL+ the mouse wheel scales the thumbnail images for added image detail during browsing.
• New! Shape Masking Tools: While the Vegas Pro Bezier Masking Tool is powerful and accurate, it can be overly complex for masking simple shapes. The new rectangle/square and oval/circle Masking Tools make it easy to mask portions of the media by drawing the desired shape over the appropriate areas. Holding down keyboard modifiers can create rounded corners, move the center point, and change other aspects of the shape.
• New! FX Masking: Mask an effect rather than just the image itself. This is particular useful for quickly blurring or pixelating an area of a video clip, to hide a logo, license plate, or a person's face.
• New! Color Match: Match colors between clips in the highly versatile and powerful L*a*b* color space. The Color Match plug-in offers several options to capture the desired Color Data. Choose a preset from the Preset drop-down list or use the Image Source controls to choose the image you want to match. "Use Trimmer Image" copies the image from the Trimmer window, while "Browse for Image" lets you navigate to an image file on your system drive. You can also copy the source image to the clipboard in another application, then click the "Paste from Clipboard" button in the Color Match plug-in. You can also "Clip from Screen," which causes the cursor to change to a crosshair so you can capture a portion of your screen for Color Matching.
• New! HDCAM SR™ (SStP) Mastering: Encode to all flavors of the HDCAM SR mastering format, including the 220 Mb/s SR Lite and the 880 Mb/s SR 444. HDCAM SR is a very high-quality recording and mastering format based on MPEG-4 SStP (Simple Studio Profile). A full range of format templates are included, and the rendered MXF files are compatible with HDCAM SR camcorders, VTRs, and SR Memory solid state recording devices.
• New! Timeline Editing and Trimming Enhancements: Hold the Shift key while trimming to temporarily invoke the "Ignore Event Grouping" feature, which enables you to quickly create L –cuts and J-cuts (i.e. trim the edges of video independently from audio) without the need to group and ungroup the event's audio and video components. In addition, adjusting event fades now works across all selected events. The FX Chain, Generated Media, and Pan-Crop icons on timeline events have been relocated to the bottom edge of the event, to avoid accidentally clicking on them while edge-trimming the event. A Trim Start-End mode quickly trims the beginning or end of a clip based on the cursor position, and you can define a region and trim away everything outside the region with a single keystroke. Edge handles now use contrasting colors to make selection more noticeable. Similarly, improved outlining is used to make Event Selection, Grouping, and Sync Link groups more apparent.
• New! Stereoscopic Auto-Pairing: Allows bulk pairing of stereoscopic 3D subclips on the timeline instead of a pair at a time. Also adds the ability to automatically pair stereoscopic 3D media created with the Sony PMW-TD300, or a pair of PMW-F3 cameras using the 3D Link feature.
• New! Edit Properties for Multiple Video Files: Select two or more video files in the Project Media window and click the Media Properties button to edit a range of parameters across all of the clips, including field order, pixel aspect ratio, color space, stereoscopic 3D mode, and more.
• New! Blu-ray rendering support to MainConcept AVC plug-in: Blu-ray render templates for the MainConcept encoder are now included. The encoder supports variable bit rates, with maximum bit rate of 40Mbps and average bit rate of 25Mbps.
• New! Support for AVCHD 2.0 Standard: The AVCHD specification was recently finalized. The Sony AVC encoder and customize dialog were updated to allow users to create AVCHD 2.0 templates/streams.
• New! 64-bit Audio Plug-ins: Previously, a number of Sound Forge™ Pro audio plug-ins were available only as 32-bit versions and could only be used in the 32-bit edition of Vegas Pro. These plug-ins have been updated for compatibility with Vegas Pro 12, which is a 64-bit native application. The updated software includes the four Noise Reduction 2.0 plug-ins (Audio Restoration, Click and Crackle Removal, Clipped Peak Restoration, and Noise Reduction), along with Acoustic Mirror, Zplane élastique Pro timestretch, and Wave Hammer.
• New! LAB Adjust Video FX Plug-in and L*a*b* Color Space Histogram: Manipulate colors in the L*a*b* color space. Using the same technology as the new Color Match Video FX plug-in, the L*a*b* Adjust tool takes advantage of the perceptually uniform L*a*b* color standard to provide dramatic and precise control over the color characteristics of your content. In addition, the Video Scopes L*a*b* Histogram view can display the L, a and b channel distributions of the images in the L*a*b* color space - a useful tool that can also be used very effectively with the Color Match plug-in.
• New! Vertical Docking Windows: Experience added flexibility in your window layouts with vertical docking windows in the window docking area and floating docks.
• New! Preview Audio via Video Preview Device: Audio monitoring can now be routed to the SDI output of a supported AJA or Blackmagic Design video preview device.
• New! Share Project Media Lists between Multiple Projects: Media and bins can be imported from another Vegas Pro project into the current Vegas Pro project. Bins can be merged with existing bins in the current project, or a new "master bin" can be created that contains the complete bin structure from the older project.
• New! Auto Re-Name Text Generator Clips Based on Content: Titles created with Titles & Text and other OpenFX Media Generators will be named based on the actual content of the title instead of the current generic naming convention (Text 1, Text 2, etc.), making the titles much easier to identify in the Project Media window and in the timeline when you view active take information.
• New! Render Progress and Completion Indicators: Render progress is now displayed in the Windows taskbar. A user-definable sound is played upon the completion of a render. The default sound is the Windows chime.
• New! GPU Acceleration for 'Titles & Text' Plug-in: Take advantage of the system's GPU to improve the timeline performance and rendering speeds when Titles & Text clips are used in a project.
• New! OpenFX Enhancements: Now supports the OpenFX extension for GPU rendering using OpenGL textures, allowing third-party OpenFX plug-ins that use OpenGL to leverage the power of the GPU more effectively within the Vegas Pro OpenCL architecture. Also on-screen position controls to the Video Preview. Updates to the OpenFX Properties UI have created much better use of the screen real estate by making the slider control area wider and reducing the size of the numeric field space.
• New! Support Metadata Orientation Information for Still Image Formats: Photos taken with modern cameras and cell phones contain metadata that define the correct image orientation. Vegas Pro now supports this metadata, so that the files are automatically opened with the proper orientation.
• New! Credit Roll Generator Improvements: Enables the Credit Roll plug-in to import and export credit text, and its associated property/style, as separated files.
• New! Auto-Prompt to Match Project to Media: It is often beneficial to match the Vegas Pro project properties to the media properties, but users may overlook this option when creating a new project. The auto-prompt to Match Project to Media appears when the first piece of video media is added to the project, serving as a friendly reminder that can easily be de-activated at any time.
• New! Layer Dimensionality Video FX and Compositor: Adds the appearance of depth to graphics and video clips. The plug-in works especially well with text or other elements that contain an alpha transparency layer, enabling you to add realistic shadow, glow, and embossing effects. Layer Dimensionality is also available as a Compositor plug-in, making it very useful in conjunction with Track Motion and picture-in-picture effects.
• GPU Accelerated Performance: Take advantage of video processing on the GPU, including video FX, transitions, compositing, pan/crop, and track motion. Experience between 2 and 4 times faster rendering speeds and improved playback performance, using OpenCL compatible devices from AMD, NVIDIA, and Intel.
• NewBlue Titler Pro 1.0: Create stunning 2D and 3D titles with NewBlue Titler Pro 1.0. Move words and characters on the X, Y, and Z axes, create lower thirds, and add stylized text animations that shake, smear, and reflect.
• Closed Captioning Support: Closed captioning support offers broadcast editors a workflow that enables the importing, editing, previewing, and exporting of CEA-608 captioned data in high definition Sony XDCAM MXF material. In addition, Vegas Pro provides CEA-708 uplifting and encoding, Line 21 decode and render support, HD-SDI capture and print, and support for industry closed captioning file types.
PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS: HITFILM 2 ULTIMATE
• New! 3D Model support: 3D models can now be used in HitFilm, including ordinary .obj, Cinema4D and 3D Studio Max files. Individual parts of a model can be animated independently, and 3D models interact with all of HitFilm's core systems- lights, shadows, cameras, motion blur and depth of field- for highly realistic rendering results.
• New! Atomize and Shatter: Break layers into 3D chunks or thousands of tiny particles. Create stunning arrays of fluctuating fractal shapes and move the debris in 3D.
• New! Professional Chroma key: Professional quality green screen removal has never been easier. HitFilm 2 Ultimate offers super-fine control over green screen extraction and matte work, for incredibly precise keying.
• New! Rolling Shutter & Camera Shake tool: Remove rolling shutter and repair shaky hand-held footage.
• New! Optical Flow-powered Motion Blur: Add realistic motion blur to any layer, even pre-filmed or pre-rendered video layers, using optical flow technology.
• New! Automatic Light Flares & Lens Dirt: Unique procedural lens dirt and anamorphic effects add to the current customizable, automatic optical lens flares options in HitFilm's lighting kit.
• Visual Effects: HitFilm 2 Ultimate includes over 120 professional effects. Design unique, film quality visuals for your projects with vast customization options and an intuitive interface.
• World-Class 3D Particle Simulation: HitFilm 2 Ultimate's cutting edge particle simulator includes amazing 3D physics, dynamic forces, and multiple collision deflectors.
• Dynamic Generators: Unique generators give you fine control over the elements, including fire, smoke, blood, lightning, electricity, film damage and 3D muzzle flashes.
• Superior 2D & 3D Compositing: Create stunning visuals with HitFilm 2 Ultimate's arsenal of 2D and 3D compositing tools. Combines traditional 2D layer compositing with an advanced 3D workspace and sophisticated animation controls.
• 2D & 3D Tracking: Super-fast, optical flow feature tracking, plus mocha for accurate 3D camera tracking are the perfect combination for a wide range of tracking situations.
• Finishing & Export: HitFilm 2 Ultimate includes over 30 plug-ins for color correction and advanced grading. Export high quality HD video from HitFilm, or send the project to Vegas Pro 12 for finishing and mastering.
PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS: DVD ARCHITECT PRO 6
• New! Version 6: DVD Architect Pro 6 adds the ability to output stereoscopic 3D Blu-ray Discs.
PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS: SOUND FORGE PRO 10
• New! 64-bit Plug-ins: Sound Forge Pro 10 now includes 64-bit versions of the four Noise Reduction 2.0 plug-ins (Audio Restoration, Click and Crackle Removal, Clipped Peak Restoration, and Noise Reduction), along with Acoustic Mirror, Zplane élastique Pro timestretch, and Wave Hammer. These plug-ins are now compatible with Vegas Pro 12.
PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS: PRODUCTION ASSISTANT 2
• Batch Processing tools: The Vegas Pro Production Assistant plug-in includes tools to automatically insert crossfades between clips, add and customize lower thirds, and create photo and video montages from your media. It also streamlines common tasks such as stereo to mono split, crossfade creation, audio ducking, and archiving.
• Workflow Automation tools: Batch processing in the Vegas Pro Production Assistant goes well beyond your run-of-the-mill media encoders. You can select multiple files, multiple output formats, and walk away while Vegas Pro and the Production Assistant output every format you desire. But what really sets the Production Assistant apart is the ability to treat multiple files with processes such as image overlay, aspect ratio convert, broadcast color correction, normalize audio, reduce interlace flicker, adjust playback rate, and more.
• Automated File-Based Format Cataloging: Insert a memory card, and Vegas Pro Production Assistant 2 will auto-transfer content to folders on your hard drive. This process ensures that all of your footage, along with everything Vegas Pro needs to open your files, is transferred successfully from the memory card to your machine.
• Project Templates: Setting up a Vegas Pro project as a template—with your regularly used titles, lower thirds, credits, and empty placeholder events – is a powerful way to save time on repetitive tasks. The Production Assistant takes efficiency to a whole new level. Simply select the media you want to replace your placeholder slugs, click to process, and your project is ready to go.
PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS: SONY SOUND SERIES- PRODUCTION MUSIC
• Sound Quality: Sony Sound Series: Production Music is among the best-sounding royalty free production music catalog in the industry. The 100 soundtracks included in the Vegas Pro Suite have been selected from a library of over 1,600 tracks in genres including Ambient/Cinematic, Country, Electronica, Jazz, News, Pop, Rock, Urban and World music. Each Production Music pack includes four variations of great-sounding, 24-bit, 44.1kHz music tracks, ready to drop on the Vegas Pro timeline.
• Microsoft® Windows® Vista™ 64-bit (SP2 recommended) or Windows 7 64-bit
• 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D)
• 1.2 GB hard-disk space for program installation (entire suite)
• 750 MB hard-disk space for content installation
• 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
• GPU-accelerated video processing and rendering require an OpenCL™-supported NVIDIA®, AMD/ATI™, or Intel® GPU with 512MB memory or more. Detailed specifications and driver requirements can be found at: http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/vegaspro/io
• IEEE-1394DV card (for DV and HDV capture and print-to-tape)
• USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, or DVD camcorders)
• Windows-compatible sound card
• DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
• Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
• Supported DVD-recordable drive (for DVD burning only)
• Supported Blu-ray recordable drive (for Blu-ray burning only)
• Microsoft .NET Framework 3.51
• QuickTime 7.1.6 or later
• Internet Connection (for Gracenote MusicID Service)
You must provide your registration information to Sony Creative Software Inc., a US company, in order to activate the software. Product requires online registration.
Vegas Pro 12 Supported File Formats
Opens: AA3, AAF, AIF, ASF, AU, AVC, AVCHD, AVI, BMP, BWF, CDA, DIG, DLX, DPX, DV, EXR, FLAC, GIF, H.264, HDP, IVC, JPEG, M2T, M2TS, MVC, MOV, Sony MXF (XDCAM and HDCAM SR), MP3, MP4, M4A, MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 video, MPO, OGG, OMA, Panasonic MXF (DVCPRO, AVC-Intra), PCA, PNG, PSD, QT, R3D, SFA, SND, TIFF, TGA, VOX, W64, WAV, WDP, WMA, WMV
Saves: AA3, AC3, AIF, ATRAC, AVC, AVCHD, AVI, DPX, EXR, FLAC, H.264, HDP, MOV, MP3, MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 video, MP4, M2T, Sony MXF (XDCAM and HDCAM SR), MVC, OGG, PCA, W64, WAV, WMA, WMV
DVD encoding, Video: NTSC 4:3, NTSC Widescreen, PAL 4:3, PAL Widescreen
DVD encoding, Audio: AC-3 5.1 or stereo, PCM
BD encoding, Video: MPEG-2 or AVC, 1080-60i, 1080-50i and 1080-24p
BD encoding, Audio: AC-3 5.1 or stereo, PCM
|Sony Vegas Pro 12 Suite - Download||7 072 kr||1|
Alla priser i SEK exkl. moms med reservation för eventuella produkt- och valutaförändringar samt felskrivningar. Ring 046 276 50 35 för licenspriser i nivå 100+.